+1 (920) 983 7393
StickPack machine FlexiBag STi 300
Compact in size.
Powerful in performance.
A new generation of StickPack machines in intermittent mode of operation as a solution to the changing challenges in flexible packaging with servo drives and gripper draw-off.
For the hermetically sealed seams, the sealing parameters time, pressure and temperature are defined and computer controlled depending on the type of film. Particularly important when packaging liquid and pasty products, set up for processing heat-sealable laminates.
- Average nominal output
- Reliable film run
- Fast format change
- Clean packaging material
- Splicing scanning device
- Short setup / format changeover times
- CIP / SIP capabilities
- Reproducible sealing
- Schneider/Elau or Rockwell controls
- Hot filling ~ 92°C
- Fast cleaning due to excellent accessibility
- Minimized maintenance costs
- High quality machine components
- Various opening solutions
Type of packages
3-side sealed StickPack
|Number of lanes, format depending||up to 12-lanes|
|Format width||max. 300 mm|
|Cross jaw width||max. 600 mm|
|Draw-off length||max. 200 mm|
|Film width||max. 600 mm|
|Film diameter||max. 800 mm|
|Intermittent (STi)||≤ 80 cycles/min|
* depending on film, product, sachet size and dosing system